Payment and Currency
Prices shown on the site are in AUD Dollars (AUD $), NZ Dollars (NZD), HK Dollars (HKD), US Dollars (USD), Singapore Dollars (SGD) and British Pounds (GBP).
You are currently browsing our US website. All prices are displayed and charged in USD. If you aren’t from the United States and wish to change your preferences, click the geolocation icon at the top of the page.
From time to time, prices are subject to change in response to currency exchange rate changes, markdowns and other commercial factors. The price applicable to your order will be the price current at the time your order is accepted.
International prices displayed online are excluding GST.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, Delta and Maestro
The charges for any transactions made on this site are only debited from your account once the checkout process is complete.
Afterpay is now available online for the United States
Afterpay – Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free!*
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your online purchases. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four instalments fortnightly. Find out more below...
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited, listed on the ASX.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- A United States residential address
- A valid United States mobile phone number
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag and proceed to checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method* – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
* All orders are subject to Afterpay limits and approval.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Cue online and in-store. These limits are subject to Afterpay limits and approval.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay by the due date and remains unpaid for 10 days, you will be charged an $8 late payment fee.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.